Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, efficient and customized experience and to provide you with Services and features that better meet your needs or requests.
1. Personal Information We do NOT collect any Personal Information about you. "Personal Information" means personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, physical address, calendar entries, contact entries, files, photos, etc.
2. Non-Personal Information We collect non-personal information about your use of our Apps and aggregated information regarding the usages of the Apps. "Non-Personal Information" means information that is of an anonymous nature, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Applications.
1. Personal Information.
We do NOT collect and use Personal Information in any way.
2. Non-personal Information. Generally non-personal information is used internally to monitor and improve the Services, to perform analyses of the behavior of our users, to measure user demographics and interests, to describe our services to third parties such as advertisers and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information.
1. Personal Information.
We do NOT collect and share Personal Information in any way.
2. Non-personal information. We accept advertisements from Third Parties ad networks which may be displayed in our Apps. We may share certain information with third-party advertisers, ad networks and ad platforms ("Advertising Entities") to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the Apps. We may also allow Advertising Entities to collect non-personal information within the Services which they may share with us, including your device identifier, device type, device brand, device model, network type, device language, and IP address. Advertising entities may also collect non-personal information related to the performance of the advertisements, such as how many times an advertisement is shown, how long an advertisement is viewed, and any click-throughs of an advertisement.
Compliance with laws and law enforcement
This app reserves the right to share your information with third parties if we believe such action is necessary in order to:
(1) conform with the requirements of the law or to comply with legal process served upon us.
(2) protect or defend our legal rights or property.
(3) investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or violations of the terms and conditions of using our Apps and Services.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Apps, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org